Mudbutton's Barn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Availability

5 posters

Go down

Card Availability Empty Card Availability

Post  Falkor Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I just purchased this on Coolstuff:

8 - Contested War Zone (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $1.99 each
4 - Goblin Wardriver (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $.49 each
4 - Mitotic Manipulation (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $.75 each
4 - Phyrexian Vatmother (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $1.99 each
4 - Signal Pest (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $.49 each
6 - Slagstorm (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Mirrodin Besieged) at $2.49 each
2 - Primeval Titan (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Magic 2011) at $42.99 each
8 - Devastating Summons (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Rise of the Eldrazi) at $.49 each
4 - Goblin Guide (Near Mint, Magic the Gathering Cards, Zendikar) at $8.49 each

With those cards in hand, I can build much of the following lists:
1. Valakut
2. Vampires
3. Mono White or GW Quest: Although this would restrict the Elves' players if we run Vengevines in the GW build
4. Kuldotha Red: Needs 2-3x Mox Opals (which I refuse to buy at $18 each on Coolstuff), but I own everything else
5. Mono Black Infect, or some Infect deck: Needs 3x Go for the Throat, 2x Black Sun's Zenith, 4x Inkmoth Nexus (which I refuse to buy at $12-13 each)

That's 5 decks that don't share Fetchlands at all.

We could also build RUG with Dave's Jaces, but no one seems to want to play that deck.
I am also testing a Mono Blue Aggro deck with Grand Architect to power out Wurmcoil Engines for the win.

That's all for now.

Tom

Falkor

Back to top Go down

Card Availability Empty Re: Card Availability

Post  cavanaghlegato Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

At the moment, we have 6 players who are planning on going.

Tom - Valakut
Marc - Something with his own cards

Kevin - ?
Joey - ?
Ken - ?
Jesse - ?

That's 4 players that need to make decks out of Tom, Marc, and Dave's cards. Ken is willing to buy cards for himself to play, which helps. I would suggest something like Boros for Jesse to get his feet yet, even though he had a desire to play Blue at the event.

Between Joey and I, we might be able to build 2 Elves decks. That leaves a deck for Ken to try and figure out. Now that we know the 6 people who want to go, we have to figure out who is playing what on Tuesday.
cavanaghlegato
cavanaghlegato
Admin

https://mudbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kremb519 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Does the recent SCG event change the idea of decks that anyone wants to play? Still undecided, but I would almost certainly want to play either Elves or Control of some variant. Could possibly build Kuldotha Red if anyone thinks thats a deck.

Ken

kremb519

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 pm

I kind of want to find a control deck to play, if Paris is remotely similar to what Indy showed.
Still like Elves, but I'm not sure about it's KRed matchup.

Wish I knew more, but I'll be 100% the day we see the PT Paris Top 8.
Joey
Joey

Back to top Go down

Post  MooMooChicken Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm not going to decide on what to play until after Paris next week as well.
MooMooChicken
MooMooChicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down